Why a baby carrier?
- You have your hands free to occupy yourself with other tasks and kids.
- You can often carry with a baby carrier from birth until your little one is a toddler.
- Wearing has a positive contribution to bonding thanks to the production of oxytocin, also known as the cuddle hormone.
- A baby carrier is quick to put on and take off thanks to the simple buckle closure.
- You can go into areas where you would not easily reach with a pram or buggy. Think of the beach, forest paths, through narrow shopping corridors, airport, etc.
- A baby carrier takes up little trunk space and also fits easily in a backpack, shopper or bicycle bag. So you can easily take it everywhere with you.
Why an ErgoBaby carrier?
There are many types of slings and baby carriers. Below we explain why we have chosen to add ErgoBaby baby carriers to our range.
- Comfort to the max – extra padded straps, which you can also wear crosswise.
- Your baby is always in the ergonomic M position.
- Made from Premium Cotton.
- Ergobaby’s baby carriers are recognized as “hip healthy” by the International Institute of Hip Dysplasia. The products are comfortable, ergonomic and safe for your baby’s hips.
- The ErgoBaby carrier can be washed in the washing machine at 30 degrees.
Safety baby carrier ErgoBaby
- First practice putting on, closing, opening and taking off yourself without your child.
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Your child is not stuck in a front carrier. Therefore, be careful when bending over.
- Note that your balance point changes when wearing a front carrier.
- Make sure that your child can always breathe freely.
- Never use the front carrier under a closed jacket.
- Do not carry your baby in a front carrier while cooking, in the car, on the motorcycle or during sports.