Inspiration for activities with your kids during the lockdown
Do you sometimes find it so difficult to entertain your children during the lockdown? 🤔
We have collected 5 fun activities for indoor and outdoor use:
- Nature at home 🍃 Go for a walk to the nearest park or forest. Are you looking for nice stones, leaves and pinecones? At home, these are turned into works of art – pasted onto paper, painted on… (also get inspired from @thejoyjournal)
- Building a hut inside ⛺ Collect pillows, blankets and sheets and build a hut together with your children. You and the kids will enjoy it for days to come.
- Make everyday things a party 🎉 For example, make lunch a picnic in the living room, make it an assignment to spend the reading time in a crazy place in the house (upside down on the couch, under the table, in a homemade cabin etc.)
- Making bird food 🐥 We are still in the middle of winter and can help the birds a hand. Moreover, it is great fun to make bird snacks yourself, for example by making a bird cake from fat and seeds. You can find the reason, for example, on the website of @vogelbeschermingnederland.
- Cooking & cleaning together 🍝 If your child finds it very exciting what you are doing, you can immediately turn it into a game. And who knows, they may develop into ideal helpers at home!
The last tip; choose activities that suit you and your children #lockdown. Have fun!