Renting baby products described step by step
Renting baby products through BabyLoop includes great service! This is how it works:
1. Choose your products
What you see is what you get at BabyLoop. The baby products displayed on the website are the products you will receive. It works quite easy and simple. Choose the baby products you would like to rent and select the accompanying price category: New or Refurbished.
New – Save up to 50%
- Baby products from top brands for about half the price when buying
- New and therefore never used before
- Cheaper than buying!
- Minimum lease term as described on the product page
Refurbished – Save up to 70%
- Baby products from top brands for about one third of the price when buying
- We guarantee that the products are in excellent condition and of solid quality – so no risks and search costs such as when you buy used baby products at Marktplaats.
- Less expensive than buying and leasing at the New price
- Can be canceled on a monthly basis
2. Schedule delivery
You can choose where and when you would like the baby items to be delivered! Once you have selected the products, proceed to checkout. This page contains a field ‘delivery date’. Here you can enter the date on which you would like your baby items to be delivered at your home. We recommend families to have the products delivered one to two weeks before the due date. You can order your preferred baby products some time in advance so that we reserve them for you.
It is advantageous (& environmentally conscious) to pick up the package yourself, and avoid shipping costs. Please indicate when you would like to come by and we will make sure that your package is ready for pick-up.
When you order, you pay directly for the first month’s rent of the baby products. The next payment will be made 1 month after delivery has taken place. So suppose you place your order on April 10th and schedule your delivery on May 3rd. Then the next payment will be made on the 3rd of June.
3. Send products back
You can decide every month whether you want to keep or return your rented baby products. The first step is to cancel. To cancel, send an e-mail, message, or contact us through the Contact form. Cancel your subscription at least 1 day before the end of the monthly term. You have 1 month notice period. So if your subscription is renewed monthly on the 15th of the month, make sure to cancel your subscription before the 14th the month before. To unburden you and not unnecessarily spend money, you will receive a monthly overview of your rented products as a reminder that your subscription is still running.
If you no longer need the baby products, there are three options for returning:
- You can return the products yourself for free returns at BabyLoop location Amsterdam: Vrijheidslaan 55-hs, 1079 KE Amsterdam (let us know what time you will come by, and we will make this work)
- DHL comes to pick up at your place for € 14,90 between 09.00-18.00h at a date that suits you.
- You can return the products yourself via one of the PostNL service points for € 6,90
- We will send you a return label.
- Print this label, stick it over the original label
- Hand in the package at one of the ~ 4.000 PostNL service points. Preferably in the original packaging, so we waste less!
- Also keep the proof of shipmentThis is proof that you have returned the items. When the products have been received by us again, you will receive a confirmation and you can throw it away.
- Click here to see what the nearest PostNL service point is in your area.
4. (Baby)Loop on
The baby products are passed on from family to family. We do this to give the baby products multiple lives and thus reduce the CO2 impact. When the products come back they are closely examined, thoroughly cleaned and if in good condition, they will be passed on to the next family! If during check-up it appears that a product is no longer of the required quality level, it will be donated to a good cause, for example Stichting BabyBullenBank. You also contribute to a good cause!
This is how renting baby products at BabyLoop works!